Learning and Assessment Progress

Evaluation
Magazine Comparisons
What went well
Good analysis and good information
Comparing the magazines, how they are similar and different
It helped me with the layout of magazine covers and the information and detail that needed to be included.
What I need to improve on
Adding more information/detail into my analysis

Questionnaires
What went well
Good range of questions, they covered each area that I needed to research, this helped me by finding out what people wanted to see in a magazine and what people do in their spare time and the common music interests of teenagers.
What I need to improve on
Choosing a bigger sample so I don’t get responses from just one age group and one school/area.

Magazine Cover
What went well
The image used as the background, I manipulated it so the people featured were in colour and the background was black and white so the people
What I need to improve on
I need to improve the layout and colours, I need to find colours that fit in/stand out on the background. Also I need to improve on where I put my subheadings and make suitable places for them to fit.

What I need help with
I need help with using fireworks so it is easier for me to arrange the layout and fit everything in that I need to.

Contents Page
What went well
The layout I did was clear and easy to read. The colours stood out well on the page and the colours fitted in with the theme on the front cover.
What I need to improve on
I need to improve on my layout and use of pictures. Even though I had a clear layout the writing was hard to fit in.